Any relationship worth having is worth fighting for. Most of us were not taught the skills needed to maintain a healthy relationship.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud barbara contributed a whooping 5 entries.
Entries by barbara
Do you find yourself obsessing about the negative things in your life? Are you having a hard time focusing on the positive things because all you can do is think about the negative things? Well let’s refer to that old song with the line accentuate the positive and eliminate negative by Bing Crosby. Mr. Crosby […]
At Real Life Solutions Counseling, Inc., my clients enjoy real life solutions they can take home and begin using immediately. My clients often report being pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to get benefits from counseling. You can expect to begin to see more clearly and begin gaining insight after the first session or […]
There are many kinds of anger issues and anger can manifest in many ways.
Parenting is one of the toughest, yet most rewarding jobs that we have never be trained to perform.
Read our latest blogs!
- Welcome to Real Life Solutions Counseling
- How To Increase Gratitude During Quarantine – Laurie Shoats LMFT -Ways To Be More Positive And Grateful During The Pandemic
- How To Cope During Covid-19
- Three Foolproof Tips You Can Use To Get Your Teen To Put Down Their Phone And Talk To You By Kathleen A. Matchunis, B.A., M.S., Certified Professional Coach President of Connecting, Inc.
- Is Your Spouse and/or Family on Your Last Nerve During the Quarantine? By Kathleen A. Matchunis, B.A., M.S., Certified Professional Coach President of Connecting, Inc.
Coral Springs, FL 33067
(954) 802-1601 email@example.com