Getting in touch with me:
I schedule my own appointments. I retrieve my messages through my voicemail, and I listen to my messages when permitted by my schedule, which differs each day. I do not check my messages after 5pm or on the weekends unless I have an appointment scheduled at that time. I will do my best to return your call in a timely manner. If you have a true psychological emergency, call 911 immediately!
You can also contact:
Henderson Crisis line 954-677-3113
First Call for Help 954 467-6333
211 Broward by simply dialing 211
Suicide Hotline at 800- 273-TALK (8255)
Youth Emergency Hotline: 877- YOUTH LINE ( 968-8454)
Women in Distress 954- 761-1133
Read our latest blogs!
- Welcome to Real Life Solutions Counseling
- How To Increase Gratitude During Quarantine – Laurie Shoats LMFT -Ways To Be More Positive And Grateful During The Pandemic
- How To Cope During Covid-19
- Three Foolproof Tips You Can Use To Get Your Teen To Put Down Their Phone And Talk To You By Kathleen A. Matchunis, B.A., M.S., Certified Professional Coach President of Connecting, Inc.
- Is Your Spouse and/or Family on Your Last Nerve During the Quarantine? By Kathleen A. Matchunis, B.A., M.S., Certified Professional Coach President of Connecting, Inc.
Coral Springs, FL 33067
(954) 802-1601 [email protected]