Getting in touch with me:
I schedule my own appointments. I retrieve my messages through my voicemail, and I listen to my messages when permitted by my schedule, which differs each day. I do not check my messages after 5pm or on the weekends unless I have an appointment scheduled at that time. I will do my best to return your call in a timely manner. If you have a true psychological emergency, call 911 immediately!
You can also contact:
Henderson Crisis line 954-677-3113
First Call for Help 954 467-6333
211 Broward by simply dialing 211
Suicide Hotline at 800- 273-TALK (8255)
Youth Emergency Hotline: 877- YOUTH LINE ( 968-8454)
Women in Distress 954- 761-1133
Read our latest blogs!
- One Important Thing People Forget When Trying to Rebuild Trust
- What Happens If I Wait Too Long To Get Counseling – Laurie Shoats L.M.F.T.
- How Do I Get My Spouse To Give Me Space To Clear My Head In A Fight? -Real Life Solutions Counseling, Inc.
- How Do You Get The Spark Back In A Relationship? – Real Life Solutions Counseling, Inc.
- 3 Tips On How To Improve Your Relationship
Coral Springs, FL 33067
(954) 802-1601 email@example.com